About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a student just trying to get by and promote my illustrative work. I'm interested in graphic novels, cartoons and concept art, always looking for criticism and more work to gander at! If you'd like to contact me my email address is Coldcoldethyl@googlemail.com

Wednesday 14 December 2011

New Page!



new page! I tried a different system to the last page, I decided to draw out the page traditionally then scan it in and colour it digitally. I normally draw each panel then put them together on photoshop. I think this looks more dynamic and the layout more interesting. I will be adding text to it to finish it off. I read up that Norse trolls when hit by sunlight turn to stone, this is this dude here.


 haven't updated for 2 weeks but have more art to post, will be posting 2 weeks of life drawing up tonight as well as a couple of sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Love the new page, the layout is beautifully designed.

    Have you seen this 'documentary' about Trolls?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvWwhL1UQU

    I was seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete