About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a student just trying to get by and promote my illustrative work. I'm interested in graphic novels, cartoons and concept art, always looking for criticism and more work to gander at! If you'd like to contact me my email address is Coldcoldethyl@googlemail.com

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Life drawing, 2 weeks worth!


Week 2











I wanted to play with colour and get my work looking a bit more loose this week, there is obviously stuff i'm less than happy with and stuff i'm really proud of. I like how the water mixes with the black ink ad I like some of the tones and shadows I get with the water colours

Week 3












Different more curvy model. I had a lot of fun drawing her and she has a completely different body shape to the other model, her shape is closer to the shape i'd like my character to be so it was great practice! I used felt tips mixed with water this time and love the effect I got on some. This week I realised I need to practice more of faces however.

No comments:

Post a Comment